- Access Machines
- Heights Services
- Join Our Group
- Contact Us
Total Access takes a "Safety first" approach to all of the services we provide. Using only the most safe and secure Fall Arrest Systems ensures a completely safe working environment at height. We use the Mansafe Latchways system and the Tractel Safety system.
Latchways’ Constant Force systems offer a complete fall protection solution for both fall restraint and fall arrest. The simplicity of the fixings allows a quick and easy installation providing safe solutions where workers are exposed to a fall hazard.
Depending on your requirement, you can specify a Latchways ManSafe system to work horizontally, vertically, along inclines and overhead. It can be a permanent
installation to meet a regular need, a temporary unit for one-off activities or even an
eyebolt system for working from inside out.
Benefits of the Latchways Safety Systems:
• System technology limits load to 10 kN in the event of a fall
• Top-fixing ensures quick and easy installation
• Does not invalidate roofing warranty
• Suitable for use on a roof pitch up to 15°
• Option of powder coating posts to match roof
• System location not restricted to buildings/structural elements
Total Access are New Zealand's only licensed provider and installer of the Tractel Safety System. The Tractel Safety System is a twin wire system which is designed to facilitate horizontal movement at height. Unlike single line systems, the Tractel Safety System slider trolleys are always in the correct position when it comes to moving along the line, even past the intermediate post. This makes the Tractel Safety System the system to use for hassle free height work.
Benefits of the Tractel Safety System:
• The Tractel Safety System is cost effective
• The Tractel Safety System can also be positioned on
walls or ceilings
• Tractel Safety Systems can be designed for up to 5 users
• All Tractel Safety Systems meet and exceed national and
international safety standards
• When the system is loaded by a fall, it can be reset after inspection
with minimal components
• Safety lines are in tandem which provides added security and ease
of horizontal movement, especially when it comes to crossing