Depending on your requirement, you can specify a Latchways ManSafe system to work horizontally, vertically, along inclines and overhead. It can be a permanent installation to meet a regular need, a temporary unit for one – off activities or even an eyebolt system for working from inside out.
Annual Recertification of Roof Safety Systems
We have a designated team who specialise in annual inspections / certification of roof anchors and lifelines. Our attention to detail, and real time reporting ensures 100% compliance for your roof systems.
Benefits of the Latchways Safety Systems:
• Top-fixing ensures quick and easy installation
• Does not invalidate roofing warranty
• Suitable for use on a roof pitch up to 15°
• Option of powder coating posts to match roof
• System location not restricted to buildings/structural elements
Benefits of the Tractel Safety System:
• The Tractel Safety System can also be positioned on walls or ceilings
• Tractel Safety Systems can be designed for up to 5 users
• All Tractel Safety Systems meet and exceed national and international safety standards
• When the system is loaded by a fall, it can be reset after inspection with minimal components
• Safety lines are in tandem which provides added security and ease of horizontal movement, especially when it comes to crossing intermediate posts