EWP Run Up APPLY NOW
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be part of a hardworking and dedicated team. You will be assisting the EWP Technician with the servicing and maintenance of all machinery, hire equipment, yard equipment and vehicles. Undertake pre-hire inspections and cleaning on all EWP machines and hire equipment’s. In addition, perform general yard duties as required. Work safely and communicate well within a team and be able to work independently. You must be extremely reliable, honest, punctual, and have a positive attitude. Flexibility around some weekend work and after-hours work may be required.
What we offer:
We provide a friendly work environment, wide range of products and plenty more opportunities to FURTHER YOUR CAREER.
What you need:
- Strong interest in equipment technology as well as mechanical ability;
- The ability to stay current in the field and maintain a high level of job performance;
- The people skills to work effectively with company personnel and customers where required, and to promote excellent customer relationships at all times;
- A full clean driver’s license (preferred but not essential)
- Valid SiteSafe Passport
- EWP license (preferred but can be arranged inhouse)
- Pass pre-employment checks including: o Drug and Alcohol test o Medical test
If you want to further your skills and knowledge on a wide range of machinery and vehicles and have the right attitude we would love to hear from you today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.|||Hamilton|||Workshop||||||IvSYf9ts9VVQbroh|||FULL_TIME|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false