At Total Access, we offer TWO TRAINING options which meet the requirements of the Best Practice Guidelines for MEWP within New Zealand.
1) IPAF (International Powered Access Federation)
- An internationally acceptable and recognised level of training.
2) HIANZ (Hire Industry Association of New Zealand)
- Meets NZQA Unit Standards criteria and accreditation.
Total Access provides EWP Operator training to either small or large groups. All training programmes and procedures are approved by the following entities:
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation);
- HIANZ (Hire Industry of New Zealand);
- EWPA (Elevated Work Platform Association);
- The Department of Labour and NZOSH (New Zealand Occupational Health & Safety);
All courses are held at our branches:
Auckland (Head Office): 2 Maurice Road, Penrose, Auckland, 1061
Hamilton: 573 Te Rapa Rad, Te Rapa, Hamilton, 3200
Tauranga: 2 Nature Place, Greerton, Tauranga, 3112 (HIANZ ONLY)
Wellington: 14 Jamaica Dr, Grenada North, Wellington 5028
- Duration: 1 Day Course: Starts at 8AM.
- Machines Covered: Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Vertical Lifts & Cherry Pickers
- Price: P.O.A
How do I book and pay?
It's easy, just call us on 0211051192, or fill out the form below!Please note: All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.