Hiab Driver APPLY NOW
Total Access is a 100% Kiwi Owned Construction Hire company located in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown. We specialise in Access Machines, Scaffold, Heights and Safety Systems and EWP Operator Training.
We are looking for an additional HIAB driver to join our busy Te Rapa, Hamilton branch. Reporting to the Waikato Scaffold Manager you will be undertaking instructions as received in regards to Scaffold Services and Scaffold transport requirements.
- Calculate material for safe loading and unloading
- Ensuring professional transport of scaffold service to Total Access customers
- Delivery and collection of scaffold
- Truck and equipment safety
- Performance of daily truck safety and maintenance checks
- Advise WSM of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Responsible for loading and unloading of truck both using Palfinger and / or via forklift and other means
- Positions tie downs / ropes around items to secure scaffold for transport. Failure to safety load and unload scaffold may lead to injury and possible loss of life.
- Check worksites for possible hazards, identify and log
- Loading and unloading of Scaffold from Trucks
- Laying of wooden or steel boards (Sole plates) on the ground to spread the weight of the scaffolding
- Completing reports and truck exclusions
- Setting up exclusion zones
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in operating a rear mounted crane
- Clean full class 4 licence (minimum)
- Forklift Licence (Essential)
- EWP Operator Licence (Preferred however training can be organised inhouse)
- Site Safe Passport (Essential)
- Successful completion of unit standards 30072 and/or 3789
- Must undergo and pass pre=employment drug and alcohol test
If you have the relevant skills and background we would love to hear from you.