Mechanic / Technician APPLY NOW
We require an additional Mechanic/Technician to join our Hamilton Workshop that takes care of maintenance, servicing and on site breakdowns. In addition to technical skills, people skills are vital for effective customer relationships, management and decision making.
Our workshop looks after a wide range of machines including Genie, JLG, Haulotte, Dingli, Snorkel and MEC.
We provide a friendly work environment, wide range of products and plenty of opportunities to FURTHER YOUR CAREER.
- Trade qualification of heavy diesel/automotive/electrical machinery
- Trade experience in an automotive industry
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- A clean and Full Drivers Licence
- A valid Site Safe Passport
- EWP License (preferred, but training can be provided)
- Pass pre-employment checks including a drug test.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be part of a dedicated team, ensuring all machines are serviced and maintained to the highest standards. Complete repairs and or breakdowns effectively and efficiently while working safely and communicating well within a team as well as being able to work independently. You must be extremely reliable, honest, punctual, have a positive attitude and be flexible around some weekend work and after hours work. We are offering an immediate start with great rates and a friendly team.
If you want to enhance your skills and knowledge on a wide range of machinery and you have the right attitude then we would love to hear from you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.