Scaffold Compliance Inspector APPLY NOW
Auckland Scaffolding Full time
About the role
As a Scaffold Compliance Inspector, your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with implementation and inspection of SSSP’s and other Health and Safety Documentation / Requirements
- Inspect scaffolds after installation and prior to being used
- Conduct weekly scaffold inspections
- Monitor the design, certification of all scaffolding structure on site according to all relevant specifications and standards
- Inspect all scaffolds erected within the boundaries of project construction sites and yards to ensure they are suitable for safe use, and comply with the relevant industrial standards, and Company permit to work procedures.
- Inspect and assess the condition of the scaffolding material and reject damaged, defective and substandard material.
- Provide advice on the suitability of specialized scaffolds supplied by contracting companies to meet the health and safety requirements of Company, with regard to design and access in case of plant upset conditions
- Provide technical advice on scaffolding works and participate in work requiring higher level skills
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors
- Conduct risk assessment within construction site based on the hazards in relation to the specific scaffold such as poor ground condition, vulnerability to vehicle impact, etc.
- Reporting and documentation of all inspections
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive Salary + Company Car + Phone
- You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is a household name in the Industry and has a proven track record for safety and training
- A kiwi owned and operated company to work in!
- A positive, collaborative and hardworking team environment.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in scaffold/construction domain.
- Knowledge of audit/inspection techniques and procedures.
- You must be an experienced and qualified Scaffolder with a wide understanding of the Scaffold Best Practice Guidelines and Compliance.
- NZ Advanced Scaffold COC
If you have what it takes, then apply NOW!|||Auckland|||Scaffolding||||||prM2yZ~djRxM~J_l|||FULL_TIME|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false