Scaffold Project Supervisors APPLY NOW
Auckland Scaffolding Full time
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To ensure Total Access carries out a continued professional Scaffold Service to current and potential clients. To comply with current Scaffold legislation and Health & Safety requirements, and the “Good Practice Guidelines” for Scaffold.
- To organize delivery details for the Truck Driver and logistics to carry out the required deliveries each day. To have all booked deliveries organized.
- Carry out risk assessments and SSSP when needed, ensure pre starts are happening, handovers and inspection of completed scaffolds are done on site.
- Ensure that gear lists are completed and submitted in a timely matter.
- To liaise with clients for access arrangements/traffic management, open job requests, and give directions to the scaffold team to carry out specific requirements.
- To sign off the team’s weekly timesheets and client contract/ day labour documents.
- Participate in project planning processes and to carry out onsite meetings on project progress.
- Promote an environment of responsibility in the workplace by creating a work environment where you “lead by example”.
- To oversee and monitor the work executed under each of your teams to ensure satisfactory levels of quality and client satisfaction are maintained.
- To ensure your team is fully trained and equipped for each job.
- If short staffed for whatever reason, be willing to be ‘on the tools’ until such time required.
- Take ownership of your team members performance by ensuring regularly scheduled training time.
- To provide a report to the scaffold/ branch manager on current week’s activities.
- Attend meetings providing update on Scaffold progress. (internal and external)
- Take ownership for the team’s health and safety and ensure all processes and procedures are followed by staff. Completing H&S audits on your site.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary + Company Car + Phone
- You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is a household name in the Industry and has a proven track record for safety and training
- A kiwi owned and operated company to work in!
- A positive, collaborative and hardworking team environment.
Skills and experience
- Previous hands on experience in the Scaffold industry i.e. experience leading a team of scaffolders and ready to progress into a management role.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to relate to, guide and motivate a team.
- Good eye for detail, thrive on challenges, deadlines and changes and be able to communicate effectively with clients.