Scaffold Contracts Manager APPLY NOW
As a Scaffold Contract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of scaffold operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
- Running the day-to-day planning of Scaffold teams across a number of Scaffold jobs and contracts.
- Forward planning of jobs and resources from gear lists through to full implementation.
- While the job is 'live' working with the main contractor, QS's, site managers or other customer representative to ensure a smooth workflow, professional response to all customer requests and the proper documentation of variation requests.
- Maintaining good levels of utilization of equipment insuring all material is maintained and fit for use. Providing monthly reports on opportunities, wins and losses with a strong understanding of TOTAL ACCESS scaffold industry.
- Maximising the successful running and commercial control of each project. Accurate management of projects through reporting and decision making regarding on-site activities to enable the project team to achieve best value and manage costs.
- Assuring the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders:
Benefits and perks
What you'll get in return:
• Competitive Salary + Company Car + Phone
• You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is a household name in the Industry and has a proven track record for safety and training
• A kiwi owned and operated company to work in!
• A positive, collaborative and hardworking team environment.
Skills and experience
• Previous hands on experience in the Scaffold industry i.e. experience leading a team of scaffolders and ready to progress into a management role.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to relate to, guide and motivate a team.
• Good eye for detail, thrive on challenges, deadlines and changes and be able to communicate effectively with clients.|||Auckland & Tauranga|||Scaffolding||||||jXfKihuzTdNT5hL9|||FULL_TIME|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false