Workshop Administrator APPLY NOW
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will primarily be assisting the Workshop team with managing workshop jobs and maintain the vehicle/machine/ fleet. You will need to be highly organised when it comes to data entry and filing and be able to work under pressure and ensure your workload is maintained and managed to the highest standard of efficiency and accuracy.
You must be a strong administrator and be able to manage several ongoing tasks simultaneously, implement process improvement with enthusiasm and have intermediate MS Office Skills. You must be a responsive and proactive self-starter, enjoy people contact and have a "can do" attitude, and be willing to turn your hand at whatever the situation requires. You must be a team player, be hardworking, honest, extremely self-motivated, and able to work independently.
• A competitive hourly rate;
• Secure staff carpark;
• Short walking distance to and from Penrose train station;
• Great central Auckland location in Penrose;
• Friendly and diverse workplace;
• An opportunity to be part of an access company that is not slowing down with branches now servicing the North and South Island.|||Auckland|||Workshop||||||0MNoOSOgT7ehPbjA|||OTHER|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false