Automotive Painter / Panel Beater APPLY NOW
We require an additional Automotive Painter/ Panel Painter to join our Workshop in Penrose to assist with painting, panel beating, prep work, finishing and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication with the Workshop Manager and Rebuilding leading hand to discuss and establish daily job requirements
- Check worksites for possible hazards, identify and log
- Prepares, primes, sands, seals, and patches equipment utilizing all types of painting materials.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electrostatic sprayers, pumps, etc.
- Safely stores and labels all materials
- Maintains and repairs compressor and accessories
- Carry out quality workmanship and ensure his team is also completing quality work
- Manages the prep team and trainee painters
What we offer:
We provide a friendly and clean work environment, training on all the equipment & machinery in our fleet, and opportunities to grow your career throughout our many departments. Great rates and an awesome work environment. Immediate start!
What you need:
- Carry out duties in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of job performance.
- Be reliable and have a good work ethic
- Clean and Full Drivers Licence
- EWP License (preferred, but training can be provided inhouse)
- Pass pre-employment checks including a drug test.
If you want to further your skills and knowledge on a wide range of machinery and vehicles and have the right attitude, we would love to hear from you today!
For more information about the role, please call us on 09 265 2824 extn 202.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.|||Auckland|||Workshop||||||sUchwdNC-ItpGFeN|||FULL_TIME|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false