BOOK YOUR EWP TRAINING TODAY!
RELIABLE SERVICE, MAKING ACCESS EASY!
At Total Access, we offer training options which meet the requirements of the Best Practice Guidelines for MEWP within New Zealand. Available in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Wellington, and Christchurch.
Fill out the CONTACT FORM below or call 0272437888 to book!
All EWP Training courses are held at our branches in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, and Wellington.
1 Day Course: 7:45am - 4:00pm
Scissor Lifts + Boom Lifts (Standard Course)
Trailer Mounted + Vertical Lifts (Optional Course + Additional Cost)
HIANZ Refresher: $350+GST*
Our HIANZ courses are NZQA accredited!
*Discounted rates on group bookings available!
IPAF & HIANZ AVAILABLE!
All training programmes and procedures are approved by:
IPAF (International Powered Access Federation);
HIANZ (Hire Industry of New Zealand);
EWPA (Elevated Work Platform Association);
The Department of Labour and NZOSH (New Zealand Occupational Health & Safety)
EWP training is about teaching the regulations, guidelines as well as code of practice for accessing and operating elevated working platforms safely. The training also covers practical exercises that apply and test a trainee's knowledge of the risks and operational skills required when operating elevated working platforms. The aim of training is to prove knowledge of legislative requirements on the usage of EWPs, hazard management (identification, assessment and controlling common hazards), emergency response, and knowledge of different types of elevated working platforms and their applications.
Why Train With Us?
Why should you get EWP training in New Zealand with Total Access? Well, there are many benefits of choosing us. The most notable include;
- Low training cost: Our training is affordable. Our goal is saving our customers money, so we'll go to great lengths to ensure your team gets the training they require for the lowest cost possible. What's more, we offer discounted rates for group training.
- Approved training: All our training has been approved by the relevant bodies - IPAF, HIANZ, EWPA & NZOSH.
- Quick training: Our EWP training takes a day only.
- Professional but fun trainers: We use professionals to train while still making the training fun and enjoyable.
- Flexible training: Total Access can offer the training in any of our branches in Hamilton, Wellington, Auckland and Tauranga. We can also train any number of trainees. While group training is available and recommendable, we can also train a few people or individuals at a time, depending on our client's preferences.
Quick and easy booking: Getting EWP training in New Zealand with Total Access is easy. Simply fill our online form indicating your name, number of trainees, location and other information you may have.
Proof of EWP training: Trainees may need proof of receiving training. Total Access offers immediate proof via email confirming EWP training attendance. Every trainee is enrolled and assessed by a skills-registered assessor. Results are sent to the New Zealand Qualification Authority (NZQA) for a relevant NZQA Unit Standard to be awarded. This acts as proof that we offer the highest training standards and employers get the relevant skills for their employees.