EWP Pre-Hire Inspector APPLY NOW
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you will be part of a hardworking and dedicated team. You will be assisting the EWP Technician’s with the servicing and maintenance of all machinery, hire equipment, yard equipment and vehicles. Undertake pre-hire inspections and cleaning on all EWP machines and hire equipment’s. In addition, perform general yard duties as required, work safely, and communicate well within a team and be able to work independently. You must be extremely reliable, honest, punctual, and have a positive attitude. Flexibility around some weekend work and after-hours work may be required. Training on all equipment will be provided.
What we offer:
We provide a friendly and clean work environment, training on all the equipment & machinery in our fleet, and opportunities to grow your career throughout our many departments.
What you need:
- Automotive experience is preferred but not essential.
- The ability to learn and retain knowledge while maintaining a high level of job performance.
- Strong interest in equipment technology as well as mechanical ability.
- The people skills to work effectively with company personnel and customers where required, and to always promote excellent customer relationships.
- Drivers License (Class 1 Restricted minimum)
- Pass pre-employment drugs and alcohol test.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn!
If you want to further your skills and knowledge on a wide range of machinery and vehicles and have the right attitude we would love to hear from you today!
For more information about the role, please call us on 09 265 2824 extn 202.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.|||Auckland|||Workshop||||||1tl20-de2ab2qsJX|||OTHER|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false