Hiab Driver APPLY NOW
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
HIAB Driver/Rear Mounted Crane Operator:
- Calculate material for safe loading and unloading
- Ensuring professional transport of scaffold service to Total Access customers
- Delivery and collection of scaffold
- Truck and equipment safety
- Performance of daily truck safety and maintenance checks
- Advise WSM of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Responsible for loading and unloading of truck both using Palfinger and / or via forklift and other means
- Positions tie downs / ropes around items to secure scaffold for transport. Failure to safety load and unload scaffold may lead to injury and possible loss of life.
- Check worksites for possible hazards, identify and log
- Loading and unloading of Scaffold from Trucks
- Laying of wooden or steel boards (Sole plates) on the ground to spread the weight of the scaffolding
- Completing reports and truck exclusions
- Setting up exclusion zones
- A full clean Class 4 drivers licence.
- Successful completion of unit standards 30072 and 16617 OR
- Have extensive previous experience operating a HIAB (Training can be booked to complete the required unit standards. Subject to accepting internal training agreements)
You must be extremely reliable, honest, punctual, have a high level of communication and be capable of working both in a team, unsupervised and under pressure. You must have flexibility. Some weekend work and after hours work may be required. Great rates and friendly team. Immediate start.
MUST UNDERGO AND PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TEST
If you have the relevant skills and background we would love to hear from you|||Auckland|||Scaffolding||||||FvJjmk2d4eesWoZA|||FULL_TIME|||NZD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false